Using the BlueSky Timer
How to start a meeting and manage the Timer
- Can I add the Timer into a meeting if I'm not the host?
- Can I organize the Zoom view so BlueSky Timer is always visible?
- Can I rename the Timer in my Zoom meeting?
- Can I use Control Center within Zoom, not a separate browser?
- Can I use the BlueSky Timer in multiple meetings simultaneously?
- Can I use the Timer’s Share Screen display method while also sharing my own screen?
- Can other meeting hosts, co-hosts, or participants access the BlueSky Control Center?
- How can I have multiple Timers in the same meeting?
- How can I show the BlueSky Timer while sharing my own screen?
- How do I add the BlueSy Timer to my meeting if I’ve turned off Auto Join?
- How does the Auto Join feature work?
- Is there a way to hide the Timer from some participants?
- The BlueSky Timer has entered my meeting. Now what?
- What's the difference between the display methods?